These photos above are of Fr. John Ebbesmier, our present day Schoenstatt AZ diocesan priest. He celebrated his 40th Anniversary to the priesthood back in February, and made his Covenant of Love several years ago. He will celebrate a Mass with us some time in Sept or Oct.
ALSO, as Divine Providence would have it, he was Chaplain at Seton Catholic High School when our dear Margret Lewis (maiden name Lenhart) was a student there, back in 1990’s. So amazing how our awesome GOD works to touch all our AZ Schoentatt lives with Fr. John. Let’s continue working on our spiritual bouquets for Fr. John as a gift from us for a belated 40th!
The photo above is Kathy Smith’s home shrine “Mother of Our Savior” and crowned “Queen of All Families” where we had our Schoenstatt AZ July Mothers’ meeting. We began, as always, with our Schoenstatt Rosary (and remembered you all in our intentions) after which followed lots of laughter and fellowship/food. Freshly snacked and reacquainted, we studied some writings from Schoenstatt.
Our readings came from the motto booklet about the life of our founder, written and received from Sr. Marie Day, “One in the Father’s Heart: Omnibus Omnia” :
- the years before Fr. Kentenich’s ordination
- his total self surrender in all he did in his daily life
- how the council of professors had the remark “HE WALKS A DANGEROUS PATH”
- the events following January 20, 1942 : Fr’s death leap and the Joseph Engling Act
- the connection of two events at beginning and end of his fourteen years of exile.
Those chapters were packed with knowledge for us of our founder and his breakthroughs of life. We talked too of Fr. Kentenich’s canonization and vowed to be conscientious when we ask our founder for a favor and receive it: TO LET SCHOENSTATT SISTERS KNOW AND WRITE IT DOWN!!!
Ended our meeting with our Covenant Prayer, picking a card with Fr. Kentenich’s quotes. Here are a couple:
See you next meeting at Sally’s, on August 16, at 9:45am!
2018 AZ Marian Conference “Be Apostles of my LOVE”
- August 24-26
- Friday, August 24, 2018 at 6:00 PM – Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 5:00 PM
- 2018 AZ Marian Conference REGISTRATION
- DoubleTree Paradise Valley Resort, Scottsdale
Sister Jessica’s Visit to AZ Schoenstatt Families
- September 25-27
- Save the dates!
- She’ll visit those in Chandler, Scottsdale and the West Valley
AZ Rosary Celebration
- All Diocesan AZ Rosary Celebration
- October 21, 2-4:15pm, Phoenix Convention Center, www.azrosary.net
- Honoring, this year, our Blessed Mother under her title Our Lady of Czestochowa
- Learn more about Our Lady of Czestochowa from the National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa in Doylestown, Pennsylvaniaat www.czestochowa.us
- Let’s give it our all for SCHOENSTATT and participate, especially in the procession and rosary, with our banners and flags and enthusiasm!!!