Greetings Dear AZ Schoenstatt Families,
“United with Mary, on fire, we go forward!” Readings can be found on the ‘Schoenstatt Mothers’ League site at Schoenstatt Wisconsin, https://schoenstattwisconsin.org/living-monstrance/
We prayed the Rosary in Barb’s home shrine, “Mother of Confidence”, before enjoying snacks and conversation with Ronnie, our new Schoenstatt mom!
We discussed Group Outline 1: The Eternal Woman https://schoenstattwisconsin.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/2019-Living-Monstrance-Outline-1-Eternal-Woman.pdf
“Prove first by your deeds that you really love me”Our Blessed Mother Thrice Admirable, through the words of Father Joseph Kentenich, founder of the Schoenstatt Movement
- importance of our contributions to the Capital of Grace
- importance in Schoenstatt that we prove first by our deeds our love
- Mary as the classical image of a woman
- what the “eternal woman” is meant to do for those around her
- she is our model of holiness
- we strive to imitate her characteristics
- Sr. Jessica had a short visit at Kurt and Sally’s, during her AZ visit at the dynamic SLS2020 with thousands in Phoenix
- Penny Power : save pennies for poverty stricken Dominican Republic
- Discussion of visiting parish Deacons or priests, informing them of Schoenstatt
Our meeting closed with our Covenant Prayer, picking a Father Kentenich quote card, and then attending Adoration at St. Joan of Arc Church, where we renewed of our Covenant of Love.
Consecration & Covenant Prayer
My Queen, my Mother, I give myself
entirely to you, and to show my devotion to you,
I consecrate to you this day
my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my heart,
my entire self without reserve.
As I am your own, my good Mother,
guard me and defend meas your property and possession. Amen.
- AZ Right to Life March/Rally, January 18, at the State Capitol. 10,000 attended and Schoenstatt participated. Abby Johnson was the keynote speaker.
- Phoenix Catholic Women’s Conference, February 22, at Xavier College Prep. Anne Costa was one of speakers.
- 40 Days for Life, Feb 26 – April 5th
- https://www.radiofamilyrosary.com/ Radio Family Rosary, Annual Benefit Dinner, St. Paul’s, March 14, 6pm, honoring St. Joseph. http://www.radiofamilyrosary.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Save-the-Date-RFR-Dinner-2020-2.pdf
- 100th Anniversary Celebration of Women in Schoenstatt, Waukesha, WI, June 27, 9am-5pm. https://schoenstattwisconsin.org/june2020_womeninschoenstatt/
- AZ Rosary Celebration (ARC), honoring Our Lady Undoer of Knots, October 18, 2pm, Phoenix Convention Center. https://www.azrosary.net/
We will be meeting February 28, at 9:45 am. Change in place: Kathy Smith has invited us to her home shrine, “Queen of Our Families”. We welcome everyone! Please bring a small, healthy snack to share while we pray the Rosary and discuss Outline 2: Mary in our Everyday Lives https://schoenstattwisconsin.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2019-Living-Monstrance-Outline-2-Everyday-Life.pdf
United in Our MTA, Sally (cell) 262-758-2278