The film will release on April 17, 2018
Dear Friends of Family Theater Productions,
We want to announce a new project!
As we are serving families, we are always examining the many challenges they face to better help them overcome obstacles to enhancing their family’s spirituality. Recently, however, we found an even greater obstacle to the family in society, the basic formation of the family. We have partnered with Paulist Productions and Mpower Pictures on a documentary called, THE DATING PROJECT. This film is a powerful snapshot into the fractured culture of young adults yearning for human connection and authentic relationship.
It follows five single people ages 18-40 as they navigate beyond the hookup culture to traditional dating. Professor Kerry Cronin from Boston College is featured throughout as she teaches and encourages her students to return to traditional dating.
What the film uncovers:
- 50 % of America is single
- The way people seek and find love has radically changed
- The trends of hanging out, hooking up, texting, social media, and online porn use have created a dating deficit
- Dating is now perceived as outdated—yet it’s longed for
- Beautiful sacramental marriage is the solution
- The status quo is driving both the divorce culture and the abortion culture
THE DATING PROJECT provides a unique opportunity to expose the root problems that have taken hold of America and bring restoration and hope to single men and women and ultimately rebuild families, the domestic church. We need to create a strong dating culture to ensure a strong marriage culture.
The film will release on April 17, 2018, for a one-night only theatrical event nationwide and we need your support!
Would you please:
- Watch the trailer HERE.
- Consider purchasing a block of tickets at a local cinema and bring a group. (Enter your zip code on the website and find the theaters in your area.)
- Consider sharing this email with your family, friends and networks!
Yours in Christ,
Father David Guffey, C.S.C.
Ministry News from Family Rosary
COPYRIGHT © 2018 FAMILY ROSARY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.