Greetings Dear AZ Schoenstatt Family,
September MEETING Thursday
Kathy’s home shrine, Mother of Our Savior, September 13, 9:45am sharp.
- Healthy snacks are encouraged.
- Please read from our book, “One in the Father’s heart: Omnibus Omnia”, pages 61-84
- Be prepared to answer discussion questions.
- Call me, Sally, for location: 480-945-6190 or my cell 262-758-2278
Thank you so very much for your dedicated time to Our Lady of Schoenstatt and Schoenstatt Founder, Fr. Kentenich and his works and spirituality!
Photos above are from my visit to the Schoenstatt Movement house in Milwaukee and the Exile shrine where I placed your special intentions in the intention jar. This is Sr. Mariairis, who is from Puerto Rico but is now assigned to the Milwaukee Movement House.
August Meeting Summary
Our August meeting was fruitful with the Rosary in our home shrine, MOTHER OF GOOD COUNSEL, followed with food/fellowship.
Then we tackled our homework, pages 42-60 of our yearly motto booklet “One in the Father’s heart: Omnibus Omnia” The moms studied diligently about the importance of our Founder, Father Kentenich, and our relation to him, his founding of SCHOENSTATT, and Schoenstatt as a pilgrimage place. It is a place of grace, a movement of renewal, Marian, Educational, Lay, Prayer and Sacrifice and Religious and Moral Renewal. Also, we discussed the structured organization of priests and laity for all ways of life and Schoenstatt’s mission for the church.
Many questions came up but I feel we answered them. We ended meeting, with picking a Fr. Kentenich quote card and much laughter took place and seriousness to as to our card.
Sister Jessica’s visit, September 25-27
Sister Jessica’s visit is currently taking shape:
- 3pm – After she arrives at the airport, Sister Jessica will arrive at Eva and Israel’s house in Chandler to visit and dine with the Chandler families and couples for the evening before heading to Sally’s house for the night.
- 10:30-11:30 – We have Sr. Jessica scheduled to visit Sr. Anthony Mary Diago, RSM, Director of Consecrated Life, Diocese of Phoenix
- afternoon (Time TBA) – She will be spending time with the West Valley.
- 10:30-3pm – East Valley rosary and open house for all who would like to join us at Sally’s (8214 E. Mitchell Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, cell# 262-758-2278).
- I’m waiting to hear from Chandler folks to set up quality time with Sister.
- After our time with Sr. Jessica, she will be attending a US Conference of Secular Institutes at the Casa (Sept. 27- Sept 30).
- She’s invited all of us to attend the NATIONAL Meeting on Sept. 29 (time?? Sister will let us know, keep date open)
We’re really excited to have time with Sister, please call if you have questions, call me, Sally, 480-945-6190 or my cell 262-758-2278. Let’s show Sister a good and fruitful time with our Arizona families!
- Oct 21, 2pm-4:15pm
- We’ll gather as Schoenstatt Family for procession, rosary, talks, adoration
The Arizona Rosary Celebration
is the largest, continuous, annual, rosary celebration, in the United States.